Dr. Carl Flinn and his staff have the passion, dedication, commitment, and knowledge for all of your child's eye care needs. We know there's nothing in the world that gives parents more joy than watching their child see clearly for the first time. We want to be there helping your child see clearly for the first time and every time as they grow.
We are taking COVID seriously and have implemented several policies to ensure safety for our patients, visitors, and staff.
1. ALL staff, patients, and visitors must wear a mask while inside the building
2. Every room and surface is cleaned thoroughly after each patient is seen.
3. Family is asked to remain outside unless the patient is underage. In which case, we allow 1 parent/guardian per child.
4. ALL staff, patients, and visitor's temperatures are checked upon entering the building. Any one with a temperature above 100.0, is asked to reschedule.
5. If and when appropriate, the doctor may decide to schedule a telemedicine appointment.
We appreciate everyone's patience and loyalty during these extreme times. As always, Dr. Flinn & Sarah, NP are on call 24/7 and can be reached at any time. See the contact tab for more details.
Dr. Flinn and Staff
All of the forms listed below in green can be completed online and sent to our office at your convenience VIA:
EMAIL: email@example.com TEXT: 901-681-4040 FAX: 901-347-1148 or 901-681-4052