We are taking COVID seriously and have implemented several policies to ensure safety for our patients, visitors, and staff.
1. ALL staff, patients, and visitors must wear a PAPER mask while inside the building
2. Every room and surface is cleaned thoroughly after each patient is seen.
3. Only the scheduled patient is allowed in the building, unless they are underage. In that case, we allow only ONE guardian to accompany the child into the building.
4. ALL staff, patients, and visitor's temperatures are checked upon entering the building. Any one with a temperature above 99.0, is asked to reschedule.
5. If and when appropriate, the doctor may decide to schedule a telemedicine appointment.
6. All staff, patients, and visitors are asked pre-screening COVID questions prior to entering the building. This may be done several times. Patients: Please be advised we ask when we confirm the appointment the day before and when you arrive for the appointment before allowed in the building. Please be patient and understand we are trying to keep everyone safe. We pride ourselves in being a COVID free building and take extraordinary steps to keep that pride.
We appreciate everyone's patience and loyalty during these extreme times. As always, Dr. Flinn & Sarah, NP are on call 24/7 and can be reached at any time. See the contact tab for more details.
Dr. Flinn and Staff
PRE-SCREENING COVID QUESTIONS:
Please note: If you answer yes or are experiencing any of the following symptoms, you will be asked to reschedule 30 days out.
Red or Pink Eye - Congestion or Runny Nose - Sore Throat - Headache - Cough - Fever - Chills - New loss of taste or smell - Fatigue - Muscle or Body Aches and pains - Shortness of breath - Difficulty breathing - Nausea - Vomiting - Diarrhea - Skin Rash - Hand Foot and Mouth Disease
In the last 30 days, have you or anyone in your household been around someone who is known to have COVID-19?
In the last 30 days, have you or anyone in your household traveled internationally?
In the last 14 days, have you or anyone in your household been prescribed antibiotics?
In the last 30 days, have you or anyone in your household tested positive for COVID-19?