for your Next visit
At Dr. Flinn's office, we strive to make visits fun for the children and easy for their parents! Below are some steps to make the process go smoothly and allow our staff to provide the best possible care.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Insurance card and a photo ID. Please bring these to EVERY visit, even if you are a returning patient.
- Copay. Please note that Dr. Flinn is a medical specialist. Therefore, the medical specialist copay will apply to your visit. In addition, a refraction* fee of $40 may be required if not covered by your medical insurance plan. All copays, coinsurances and balances on accounts will be collected at check in.
*A refraction is the test performed by Dr. Flinn to determine the need and strength of the glasses and/or contacts.
- Referral from your primary care physician (if required).
- Completed patient information forms. This will be required for new patients OR if your paperwork has not been updated in the current year.
- Glasses and/or contact lenses (if applicable).
IF YOUR CHILD IS 0-5 YEARS OLD:
- Our goal is for each of our patients to be at ease during their visit. To help make our young patients even more comfortable, we ask that parents bring a bottle or sippy cup, pacifier, or small toy for your child to have during the exam with Dr. Flinn.
- We now offer free WiFi! Just ask for the username and password at check-in.
- If you or your child have experienced flu-like symptoms (fever, chills, body aches) or have taken medications such as Tamiflu within 24 hours of your appointment, we ask that you reschedule out of consideration for the health of our staff and other patients.
- We accept most commercial insurances, Medicare and all TN, MS and AR Medicaids. We also accept the following Vision plans: VSP, Davis Vision, EyeMed, and Advantica. Please provide all insurance information when setting up an appointment with our office and bring all insurance cards to your appointment.